From Surfers Paradise beach, drive along the Gold Coast Highway north and follow the signs to Sea World. From Southport, cross the Southport Bridge, turn left and follow the signs. If you’re travelling from Brisbane, follow the signs to the Pacific Motorway and the Gold Coast, take the Smith Street exit and follow the signs.
There are plenty of free car parking spaces available at Sea World’s front entrance. Reserved parking is also available for disabled guests adjacent to the main gate.
If you don’t have a car there are plenty of other transport options to get you to Sea World including:
- Gold Coast Cabs: 131 008
- Hughes Chauffeured Limousines: 1300 306 644
- Con-x-ion: BOOK YOUR TRANSFER ONLINE NOW (LINK): 07 5556 9888
- Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle: 1300 655 655
- Surfside Buslines – Translink: 131 230
- Coachtrans: 07 3358 9700
- Suncoast Pacific Coaches: 13 14 99
- McCafferty’s Express Coaches: 13 14 99
For information about train services from Brisbane of the Gold Coast to Helensvale Station, and bus connections to Sea World, visit www.translink.com.au or call 13 12 30, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To enjoy aerial views on your way to Sea World, contact Sea World Helicopters on 07 5588 2224.