- Participants in Sea World Animal Adventures are only available to Sea World guests, and only on the day of their visit. PLEASE NOTE: General admission to Sea World is an additional cost and is not included in the price of participating in Animal Adventures programs.
- Participants acknowledge they will be required to check in one hour prior to their program start time. For programs commencing prior to 10am please consult your internet ticket.
- Participants acknowledge that they will be entering an environment housing animals. Whilst Sea World takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of guests and staff, participants should be aware that close encounters with animals will always involve a degree of unpredictability, where quick reaction and strict attention to directions from staff are essential
- Participants release Sea World to the full extent permitted by law from any claim for personal injury, loss or damage arising from their participation in Animal Adventure programs. Participants agree to comply with all lawful directions that Sea World makes in respect of their participation
- Certain criteria must be met in order to participate in each of the Animal Adventures programs. They are strictly enforced to ensure the safety of our guest, staff and animals. All participation is subject to final assessment by the Marine Sciences staff member at the time of attendance. If at any time prior to the program or during the program a participant is assessed by the staff as not being able to fulfil the criteria, they will be directed to leave the program. No refund will be given [subject to any requirements at law to the contrary
- Availability, start times, duration times, number of participants, selection criteria and all other conditions and/or relevant information are subject to change without notice.
All participants, or a legal guardian (18 years or over), will be required to sign a liability release form and criteria check-list before beginning the program.
Sea World may at its sole discretion cancel any Animal Adventures program if the Marine Sciences staff member is of the opinion that extreme weather or other conditions make it impossible for the program to be held. In the event of such cancellation participants will either be rebooked into another Animal Adventures program (subject to program availability) or a full refund of program costs paid will be given to guests. Refunds will only be paid to the person who made the booking.
- Animal Adventure bookings are non-transferable, not to be re-sold and not redeemable for cash.
- Animal Adventure bookings are valid only for the date, time and program specified.
- Animal Adventure bookings are non refundable [other than as set out herein and subject to any requirements at law to the contrary].