Buy tickets online now or call 133 FUN.
Enjoy the Gold Coast high life for a day with a luxury calm water day cruise aboard Sea World’s $3.5M cruiser. Explore the beautiful islands of the Gold Coast Broadwater in air-conditioned comfort while cruising past some of Queensland’s newest and most expensive waterfront homes.
Your destination is The Marine Village Sanctuary Cove, a relaxed waterfront precinct where you can enjoy a leisurely lunch with a glass of wine overlooking the luxury boats moored at the famous Sanctuary Cove Marina. After lunch stroll the Village streets and explore a unique array of specialty stores including fashion boutiques, art galleries, gifts, home wares and even a chocolate shop.
The cruise returns via South Stradbroke Island where our expert crew will assist you to spot wild dolphins, sea eagles and a unique population of beach combing wallabies.
Tour duration: 5 hours
Tour departs: 10:00am
Tour returns: 3:00pm
Tour schedule: Cruise operates from 4 December 2012 to 16 May 2013
Cruise operates every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Cruise operates every day except Sunday from 27 December 2012 to 10 January 2013
Departure point: Cruise departs from the Sea World Cruise Terminal in the carpark outside the Sea World main entrance at Main Beach on the Gold Coast. Entry to Sea World is not required.
Tour travels to: The Marine Village Sanctuary Cove
Children: Children under 3 years pay full child rate for the day cruise
Disabled: Wheelchair facilities for disembarkation are not available at the cruise destination
• Lunch at The Marine Village Sanctuary Cove (lunch option)
• Glass of wine or beer or soft drink or tea/coffee with lunch option
• 5 hour day tour
• 3 hours calm water cruising aboard Sea World's luxury 24m vessel
• 2 hour stopover at Sanctuary Cove Marine Village
• Cruise commentary from Sea World crew
• Wildlife spotting during cruise - sea eagles, dolphins, wallabies
TOUR LUNCH OPTION
• Restaurant menu options include steak , fish and pasta with garden salad and fries
• Restaurant meal includes a glass of wine or beer or soft drink or tea or coffee.
• Vegetarian and gluten free meals available upon request.
• Children’s meals include a glass of soft drink