Get up close and personal to the gentle giants of the ocean
Travel on the Gold Coast's premier Whale Watching Vessel
Four levels of amazing views
Season: June - October
Bookings essential: (07) 5591 6061 or book online
Enjoy a magical experience among the gentle giants of the ocean with the marine experts Sea World Whale Watch and travel in luxury aboard the Gold Coast’s premier whale watching vessel, Spirit of Migaloo.
This once in a lifetime opportunity gives you the chance to get up close to one of the largest marine mammals on Earth. Their sheer size, speed and elegance will captivate you.
You will also have the chance to see the famous, and elusive, white whale Migaloo as he migrates north past the Gold Coast on his way to the Great Barrier Reef and then south again as he heads back to the Antarctic.
Spirit of Migaloo offers first class seating, air conditioned interiors and a huge forward viewing area with tiered seating, four levels of amazing viewing platforms and walk-around decks that ensure uninterrupted views of the majestic whales and provide amazing photo opportunities from sea level to sundeck.
Throughout your tour, our expert marine mammal guides use three big screens featuring 3D animation to reveal the secrets of the whales and their epic migration journey. Male humpbacks are famed for their complex and ever-changing songs, believed to play a role in attracting mates. If conditions are suitable, our underwater microphone will allow you to listen in on this incredible mating ritual.
- No refund if cancellation within 24 hours of the tour
- Child age is 3 to 13 years inclusive
- Children under 3 travel only with permission of the Captain
- If Captain’s permission given children under 3 pay full child rate
- Tours are subject to sea conditions and minimum passenger numbers
- Tour rates and schedules change without notice
- Full refund provided if tour fails to sight a whale from 1 June 2018 to 31 October 2018
- Full refund if Sea World Whale Watch cancels a tour
- Refunds can only be made by the original seller of the ticket
- No other refunds provided
- Bookings must provide passengers name & mobile phone
- Advise passengers to seek the advice of a pharmacist if prone to seasickness
- Advise passengers to call (07) 5591 6061 the day before to check on sea conditions
- Sea World Whale Watch and its employees are not liable or responsible for any accidental injury to passengers or any loss or damage to personal possessions.